Our Staff: Sleep Medicine Physicians
Warangkhana Wongba, M.D.
115 Eighth Street NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Clinic phone: 319-363-3565
- Sleep Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary & Critical Care
- M.D.: Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- Fellowship: Pulmonary and Critical Care, Division of Pulmonary, Criticial Care and Sleep Disorders Medicine, University of Louisville, Louisville, Ky.
- Fellowship: Sleep Medicine, Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Critical Care
- Board eligible for Sleep Medicine board exam certification
- Recognition for outstanding clinical fellow 2010-2011 and 2009-2010, Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep disorders Medicine at University of Louisville, Louisville, Ky.
- Intern of the Year Award 2005-2006, Department of Internal Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- Certification of Excellence for Best Teaching Resident 2005, Department of Internal Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- Mercy Medical Center; Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- St. Luke's Hospital; Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Questions? Contact the Eastern Iowa Sleep Center today.