Locations & Directions
How to find us
The Eastern Iowa Sleep Center is located on the second floor of the Physicians' Clinic of Iowa (PCI) Building at 600 7th St. SE in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- From 380 North: Take exit 20B-7th St E; continue straight past 5th Ave; building is on the left; parking lot is located in front.
- From 380 South: Take exit 19A-5th Ave SW; make a right onto Diagonal which becomes 8th Ave; turn left on 8th St SE; building is on the left.
- From Hwy 13: Take Mt Vernon Rd which turns into 8th Ave into Cedar Rapids; turn right at 8th St. SE next to Mercy Medical Center.
- You may park in the parking spots outside the main entrance of the PCI building, OR
- You may park in the Mercy Medical Center parking garage on the second level and walk through the skywalk
Intercom entrances for security:
Your security is important to us. Security personnel monitor the grounds, parking lot and parking garage at night. There are two entrances:
- Main entrance: The ground floor entrance is the handicap door on the right side of the PCI Building main entrance rotating doors. Press the INTERCOM located on the right of that door. Take the elevator to the second floor.
- Second floor skywalk: From the second floor garage of Mercy Medical Center, cross over 8th Street to the double doors at the end of the skywalk. Press the INTERCOM located on the right of that door.
Eastern Iowa Sleep Center also provides sleep testing for Sleep Disordered Breathing at these area hospitals:
Jones Regional Medical Center
Regional Medical Center
Questions? Contact the Eastern Iowa Sleep Center today.